Wednesday, June 25, 2008

wednesdays

every wednesday, the boys go to a sitter so corey can get some work done.  our friend jean watches them and jagger LOVES going to her house.  he gets so much attention and they have so many fun toys for him to play with.  sometimes, jean takes the boys to her sister's farm and jagger gets to see & play with their animals.  i love that jagger enjoys being there so much.  he enjoys it so much, in fact, that when I arrive to pick him up, he runs and hides from me.  today jean and her kids and the boys were outside playing when i arrived.  as soon as he saw me, he started running, shaking his head and saying "noooo!"   then i had to manhandle him into the van and strap him in while he's kicking and screaming. sometimes this gets slade going and then i have two screaming kids (cash is usually pretty calm).  he carries on like this for about 5 minutes, and then i hear snoring and he's out for the count.  this happens just about every wednesday.  it makes me a little sad that he's not super happy to see me, but i love that fact that he is having such a good time he doesn't want to leave.  that's a great thing.  
i'm going to try to remember to take my camera out next time to capture his little body running away from me and his sad tear-stained face.
I don't have any pictures of jagger today, but i do have a few of cash and slade.  
here are some smiles that light up my day:

and this picture just makes me laugh because it is so classic slade.  he's not sure what he should do.  it's this moment where he's trying to decide should i laugh or should i cry?
that's all for today folks!
have a fabulous night :)

No comments: