Tuesday, June 24, 2008

corey survived

So, not much to report on today.
Corey had to get his blood taken for a few tests and he has been putting it off for forever. Today I forced him to go.
It boggles my mind that he can willingly get tattoos like it's nothing, but the thought of getting his blood taken makes him break out in a cold sweat.
I decided to document the event:
feeling anxious

Dum, Dum...

Dum,Dum...Dum, Dum

Dum, Dum...Dum, Dum...DUM, DUM!

HE SURVIVED!
He was pretty stressed out.  He warned the nurses that he might a.) throw up or b.) pass out... or possibly c.) both.  They decided to make him lie down while they were taking his blood and have him sit for a bit after they finished.  I am happy to report no passing out or puking occurred.

We weren't having such a fun time in the waiting room either.  We woke Jagger up before his nap would normally be over and he was not too happy.  He wanted to run around the hospital and I wouldn't let him.  Here is the result:


meltdown!

And last but not least,  remember the package of pictures I got in the mail the other day?  I started my wall-o-pictures at work.  

It makes me happy :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PastorGrandpa thoughts:

Corey's needle issues are directly inherited from his Father, who at this exact moment yesterday had the exact same expression as a Dr contemplated sticking a needle in my knee


Oh, Jagger face down is'
The National Award Winner for:

'Best Representation of a Two Yr. Old"

Anonymous said...

Well said.