Monday, June 30, 2008

reunited and it feels so good

alternate title:  I have the best sister-in-law!!
I come home today and there is an amazon box sitting on the step under the mailbox.  I didn't think much of it because Jagger's birthday is on Sunday, and I figured it was a gift for him.  But then I opened it up and this beauty was sitting inside! 
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (envision the happy dance occurring now)

isn't she lovely

thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you :)

I can not begin to thank you enough Kelly!


p.s. I'll post later on our trip to mansfield and my outing tonight to celebrate miss magen sass's 29th birthday :)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Kelly is AWESOME! Good things happen to good people:) Congrats on the lens...I look forward to our photo shoot, SOON!

Anonymous said...

Cheers to Aunt Kelly!

PastorGrandpa

Anonymous said...

Oh happy day....thanks to Kelly we will all still be able to enjoy this fabulous blog (with great pictures)...A great big hug for Kelly from all of us...MOM