Monday, June 9, 2008

first taste

yesterday cash and slade had their first taste of solids.  we started out with bananas.  slade took to it right away and seemed to enjoy it. a lot.



cash, on the other hand, wasn't quite sure he was too keen on what was going on.  he actually looks a little shocked that I could be doing this to him.  he enjoyed it after a while, though.

jagger was eating his dinner while I was feeding these guys and when I looked to see what he was up to, this is what I saw:



he enjoyed his dinner too.  everywhere.  straight to the bath after that :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kristen,
You may not remember me. I am Beth's mom. I met you when Jagger when just four months old and Ali was a brand new baby. Your life has changed a lot since then. I have talked to your mom several times about the twins and how busy you are. Tonight your mom and I have the pleasure of spending some time with Ali. Kathy introduced me to your blog. Your children are beautiful.

Mary Ruth