Wednesday, October 1, 2008

hello october.

fall is my favorite season.  and for me, it begins in october.  i'm not sure why, but some time ago i decided that october was my favorite month (oddly enough, october happens to be corey's lucky month).  i love the beautiful trees full of vibrant leaves.  the colors, oh the colors of fall.  they are my favorite.  oranges, reds, yellows, browns.  i think the color orange might be my favoritest.  fall calls for cozy sweaters and bonfires and big mugs of hot cocoa.   i love the smell of fall, the way the air smells fresh and clean and crisp.  and the foods of fall, yum!  big bowls of soup and fresh baked treats, hot spiced cider and caramel apples.  oh fall, how i love you!  

p.s.  another blog to come later tonight :)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Fall is my most favorite too! However, for me it starts mid September. I am on a mission to get the perfect pumpkin + Hudson picture so Saturday starts our adventures. I'll be sure to post pics when I get them!