Wednesday, July 2, 2008

evidence

****** this is basically the same post as last wed, but with lots of pictures******

Remember what I said about Jagger not wanting to leave when I pick him up from the sitters? Well, today I remembered to bring the camera. :)

Arrival:
Jagger immediately stops whatever he is doing and runs the opposite direction from me

Departure:
   I have to drag him kicking and screaming to the van and strap him in.  Sometimes we can distract him with a treat.  Not today.

Slade feels he needs to do his part and share Jagger's pain:


But, after a few minutes... sweet silence:


And no wonder he doesn't want to leave.  Look at the kind of fun he is having!  :)


Who doesn't want to be pulled around behind a dirt bike?!
Thanks Nathanael, for pulling him around :)  My turn next!

After the kids are asleep, I get to enjoy the scenery:


fields, amish, mike tyson's house, cows. Wait a minute, what did I just say? Mike Tyson's house?!  Weird, huh?  Apparently, he used to have a house out here in the country.  No one lives in it now and I so badly want to go look in the windows.  Maybe Corey and I will make a trip without the kids sometime.  It'll be an adventure :)
 

No comments: