Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Down With The Sickness

Methinks my children are all getting sick :(
Yesterday, Cash threw up twice.  Then once again this morning.  Projectile.
He also has a fever.
Today, Jagger woke up from his nap with a fever.  He has been listless and whiny.  bleh.
I blame vbs and all those little kids with grubby, grimey hands.
One of the ladies at work told me that there is a stomach bug going around.  I hope it's only a 48 hr bug (or less!).
So far Slade is just his usual self.  Cranky.
Pray that he doesn 't get sick.  And for Corey too, since he seems to catch everything as well.  

And of course here is a picture, since it doesn't really seem like the post is complete without one:

love the pudge :)

3 comments:

Aunt Kelly said...

Kristen, I love your children!

Anonymous said...

Maybe Slade is teething...and for Cash and Jagger,hopefully this will pass quickly.

Anonymous said...

PastorGrandpa

I think we need to call in the CDC ( Center for Desease Control) I see space suits & yellow police tape here


I'm worried