Wednesday, July 16, 2008

all better

Phew!  It seems as though everyone is doing ok now.  Jagger didn't have a fever today and he never threw up and Cash is back to normal.  I think my mom is right about Slade possibly teething.  I don't feel any teeth yet, but he is chewing on everything and slobbering like crazy.  And of course there's the cranky factor.  Anyways, I'm glad that the bug passed quickly and we are all doing well :)
On the potty training front, Jagger is doing great.  He loves to sit on the potty and he pees almost every time he's on it.  We need to work on getting him to let us know when he has to go.  Jagger is so funny.  After he's done going, he gets off, flushes and then waves and says goodbye as the water goes down.  I'm going to buy him some big boy underwear (probably this weekend) so that way he can feel the difference between that and a diaper (here is were it starts to get messy!).  I think that we should be able to get him completely potty trained by the time he's 2 1/2.  That's feasible right?  With six months of training?  I guess we'll see.
Here is your picture of the day.  An oldie but goodie.

sleeping boys

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

PastorGrandpa

Ok I have have a new ritual, pull handle, wave good by and... well never mind, it's a private ritual.
Thanks Mr Jagger.

Anonymous said...

PastorGrandpa

Ok I have have a new ritual, pull handle, wave good by and... well never mind...
it's a private ritual.

Thanks Mr Jagger.

Anonymous said...

Hold it!

Did I just repeat myself?

Alzheimer's