Friday, August 15, 2008

looking for...

someone to pay me (and pay me well) to read books & magazines, watch copious amount of television & movies, surf the net for hours at a time, and occasionally get crafty.  I will also work for someone who will pay for me to go to school and take classes that interest me, whether they apply to a degree or not.  I think that I have the perfect skill set for these tasks and will make my employer proud.  Please email me with offers asap.  I am willing to begin working immediately.
In fact, to show my dedication to this line of work, I'm off to watch tv.  
This show in particular:


do any of you watch it? Hilarious.  I want Shawn to be my friend in real life.  
If you don't watch it, you need to start.  It's a nice way to end the week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PastorGrandpa

I'd hire you in a second... but theres the $ thing.... how about .50 an Hr. I have health benefits: a free box of kleenex every week. Retirement consists of you can have my used AARP magazines.

That's it. It's an offer....probably the best one you've had